Arrest made for the 14 12 months previous homicide of pregnant woman

An arrest was lastly made for the murder of a pregnant lady that happened 14 years in the past. This case has been cold for the reason that murder was committed in 2007, and the fugitive has been on the run ever since. But yesterday the suspect was lastly tracked down and arrested in the distant Northeastern Loei province.
Police from the Crime Suppression Division arrested 65-year old Surachart Khonkhaeng for the murder of a 14 12 months previous woman that happened over a decade in the past. A warrant with his title had been issued by the Talingchan Court in Bangkok on June 21, 2007.
Central Investigation Bureau commissioner Police Lt. ผลไม้ defined that the suspect allegedly had a sexual relationship with this young girl for a interval of 6 or 7 months back in 2006-2007. The girl was the niece of Surachart’s spouse, but she had no knowledge of her husband’s affair.
Surachart discovered that the girl was pregnant when she returned to go to her parents in Bangkok throughout a holiday from school. It was during this time that the suspect supposedly traveled from Nong Khai to Bangkok to kill the woman. The police consider that Surachart was concerned that the lady would expose their relationship to her parents, who would then probably press charges against the older man.
In Bangkok, Surachart gave the lady a field of milk that allegedly was laced with pesticides. After drinking the milk, the lady started having abdomen pains, and finally died. The girl’s body was later found wrapped in a cloth at a waste dump within the Nong Khaem district. An autopsy revealed that the woman had poisonous chemical substances in her body, and in addition that she was 6 months pregnant.

Investigators mentioned that Surachart was the last identified person to keep up a correspondence with the girl earlier than her death. After witnesses reported seeing his car close to the place the physique was found, Nom Khaeng police believed that that they had enough proof to make an arrest, and got a warrant from the court. But Surachart went on the run, and was not heard from for 14 years, till finally yesterday he was arrested.
Police reported that Surachart admitted to having had a sexual relationship with the lady, but he denied poisoning her.


Leave a Comment